BREAST MASSAGE - THE SPURGEON-SHULTE METHOD
This class is based on the book Breast Massage by Debra Curties, RMT and on the personal experience of Sally and Jenn.
Breast massage is vital in promoting and maintaining healthy breast tissue. As more women are being diagnosed with breast cancer, breast massage is becoming more important and more widely accepted. This 2-day class is available to all women who wish to learn about maintaining healthy breasts.
Our class will help the participant to identify:
- the composition of breast tissue and its boundaries
- the changes of the tissue in pre and post menopausal stages and during the lactation process
- the lymphatic ducts and the drainage pathways important to breast tissue
- signs and symptoms of issues that can arise in the breasts
- the musculoskeletal referral patterns of breast pain
- indications and contraindications for breast massage.
It will also cover the legal issue of breast massage.
16 CE hours. $395
After taking this class you will feel confident in performing breast massage and in addressing various breast concerns you or your clients may have.